Followers

Friday, March 31, 2017

Christmas in March!!

Hey blogger friends!

This Christmas card I made from one of the Anna Griffin Fantastic Flip card kits.

Her genre of embellishments is more of an old fashioned, Victorian type that she uses in her kits, which isn't really my thing.
But I'm all about the swing mechanism feature and that it's a tri fold card.
And that she also includes the die to make more cards after the kit runs out. Awesome!

I actually have four of her kits which I can't wait to dive into.

Entering in this challenge:
Fab-n-Funky - #344  Christmas (Won top 3!)





These are the other 2 label shapes and kits. The 4th one I have is the window box kit.





I'm going to have a card making class for the ladies at my church using the 3 of these kits.
Should be fun!

Until next time!
Blessings.
Pam D

1 comment:

Judith said...

Hi Pam Such a pretty card - I love the Anna Griffin kits - so many pretty possabilities, thank you for playing along with us in our Christmas challenge at Fab'n'Funky Challenges hugs Judith x